The mission of the Custodial Services Department is to provide a safe, clean, healthy learning environment, for the students, staff and community through a well trained, equipped staff and new cleaning methods to achieve customer satisfaction.
- All district facilities will be clean, safe, and orderly to provide a positive learning environment.
- Benchmarks for accident rate based on district history
- Standardize chemicals/non hazardous materials
- The Custodial Department will use the Baldridge criteria to exceed customer expectations.
- The use of more automated equipment for greater productivity.
- Benchmark facility usage based on district history and industry standards
- Proactively respond to campus emergencies.