The District is a tax-supported nonprofit organization established to serve the students and youth residing within the boundaries of the District. The District may, therefore, differentiate among various categories of organizations/groups (such as youth groups, non-profit organizations, for-profit organizations, and civic groups) in establishing the fee charged. All organizations/groups within the same category shall be offered fair and equal access to District facilities.
Round Rock ISD Facility Usage
- It is important to know who is utilizing our campuses and for what reason.
- Establish a clear process for reserving facilities
- Ensure that Round Rock ISD staff are available to attend the event
- Contact the designated campus facility coordinator to reserve Round Rock ISD district facilities for events that are beyond school hours where no fee is being charged per participant.
- For Round Rock ISD District/Non-District events that charge a fee, the facility is reserved by the campus coordinator then sent to Energy Management (EM). EM will develop a quote for use of the facility, provide a contract and obtain proof of liability insurance.
- Read the Facility Request Information and Instructions
- Complete the Facility Request Form (principal signature required).
- Send it to the designated campus facility coordinator
- Abide by all rules and regulation set forth for the use of the RRISD facility
If you are unsure if an event requires going through Energy Management, contact: